Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Artist Blog 25: Tomer Hanuka

Sunset
Tomer Hanuka is a contemporary artist using his imagination to create crazy futuristic, comic book art. I like his art because of the cartoonish look and the brutal influence of the images. Hanuka is portraying what the world could possibly look like in a couple years if we don't get our act together. I really like his message and think that everyone should follow it.
The message I get from sunset is that humans are living on Mars. It looks like a lower middle class family trying to make a living. There how is trash and outside there house is a volcano and tornado. Not ideal living conditions. I love the piece Cell because because of how funny it is! A zombie apocalypse would be funny because of this picture. Zombies have been very popular these days. I played a video game where you kill zombies and it was so much fun. This picture makes me laugh because the business women is geting bit in the face. The dog face also makes me laugh.
Cell

No comments:

Post a Comment