Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Artist Blog 27: Mr. X

More street art. Mr. X has a great verity of street art that is quite funny. X creates his hard by stencil and spray paint like most street artists. His art is so interesting and crazy. Most of the people in his artwork is of fifty style add people. These people are mixed with crazy random ideas. His art is actually beautiful and funny. His humor is focused toward society and the crazy conflicts that effect us today. There is a work that is of a fat man eating Ronald McDonnelled. This is so funny because of the fast food problem today in the us.  I love this work because I feel the same way. Honestly "fuck reality" I would love to be in my own world enjoying my the good in life. But of corse everyone needs to grow up and be an adult and face reality. But this also speaks to me saying how some people today dont grow up and they are stuck in their fantasy world. The second child with all the colors is so pretty. I am not quite sure what it means yet but I love it because of the color and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment