Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Artist Blog 30: Tiago Hoisel

Tiago Hoisel has a great sense of humor and artist ability. All his work made me laugh. I love the cartoonish look and feel of his art. I feel like they need to be in a movie. His art work reminds me of an artist from pixar. The picture of the little boy and the cheeta is so funny! The boy running away form the cheeta that is chasing him because ehe was playing connect the dots. The little frog on the bottom is cute as well. I love how it looks like the boy is running towards the viewer, this is done by the artist making the foot bigger then the rest of the work behind it. The piece of the man looking at the sky of women falling is also really funny. A skinny geeky guy is getting his dream of women falling fromt he sky. So funny. The picture of the two monkeys reminds me of the movie the Incredible. Its funny that the little chimp is yelling at the big gorilla. I love this art work because of the character the artists give the people. They tell as story within the picture. I love that kind of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment